This little blog has been seeing a bit more traffic lately so I wanted to say HELLO! to all you newcomers. Thanks for taking the time to check out Identical Twinge; I hope you’ll stick around. If you feel chatty, would you mind commenting and telling me what you enjoy reading about the most? At the moment, I write about whatever seems interesting to me on a particular day. It’s usually inspired by the millions of photos I have of little Miss Bacon Bit and our daily adventures here in England. So fill me in; what do you want to see?
Here are a few things I’m planning to blog about in the future:
– Getting settled in a new country
– How to meet new people when you stay at home
– Flashback Fridays – I’ll fill you in on a funny or embarrassing story from my life BC (before children)
– Places and events to see if you’re living in Europe (or traveling here) with kids
– A bit about life in the military
Yes? No? Maybe? Let me know what piques your curiosity. I’m off to enjoy a farewell dinner for my cousin Tor as he heads back to the states in a couple days. The Sarge has been marinating a pork log for a week and we whipped up some apple bacon coleslaw to go with it. Corn casserole will also be making an appearance – thanks to my mother-in-law, Cherry, for the recipe. If you need me, I’ll be in a food coma until Monday. Bon appetit!